Signed in as:
Signed in as:
- Annual Tuition is split into 12 monthly installments, due on the 1st of each month.
- We accept cash or check in person or credit card payment through your parent portal.
- Your monthly tuition installment is due on the 1st of each month and will be deducted via auto-pay (unless paid in advance with an alternate method).
- All tuition and registration fees are non-refundable.
- For any mid-season schedule adjustments we request a 30 day written notice. Please note that any mid month drops will incur the full month rate.
- If only 1-2 students attend a regularly scheduled group class, the instructor may choose to instruct a 30-minute lesson in lieu of the full-length class.
- Annual registration fee is due at time of enrollment & at the start of each annual session.
- Tuition is considered late after the 4th of each month at which time a $25 late fee will incur.
- Tuition is based on an annual pay-scale. There are no pro-rates or credits for holidays, breaks or school closures.
- There are no pro-rates or credits for missed classes due to illness, vacation or schedule conflicts. Tuition will only be pro-rated for new students joining mid-season.
- The Ballet Company does not offer makeup classes due to absences.
- Privates must be scheduled in advance. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all scheduled privates. Privates that are not canceled within a 24-hour period will be charged the full amount.
- No parents are permitted to wait in the Student Lounge while classes are in session (parent volunteers currently working on projects are permitted).
- Only water is permitted in the studios.
- Chewing gum is strictly prohibited in and around the premises.
- Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late may be asked to observe class, at teacher's discretion.
- Students must be picked up within 15 minutes of their class end time.
- No bullying will be permitted within the studio.
- The Ballet Company reserves the right to use any photo/video obtained in the studios or on stage for social media and promotional material.